Montag, 28. März 2011

99 days left in Germany. As I planned I booked my flight to Australia yesterday evening. Jesus it took ages to find a "cheap" flight. But after 2 hours of research I found my flight leaving on the 5th of July and arriving on Wednesday the 6th of July Ozland.


Thai Airways will be my Airline this time. After the bad experiences with Quantas the last time. Bad and boring TV programm, unconfomfortable seats and my headrest fell of on my flight back from Oz to Germany the last time. Quantas no thanks. Never again.
But as long as I arrive safe in Australia I am happy. So good bye Germany hello Australia.
Thats it for now. Will go my ABIAID EVENING. Time to laugh and to have fun with friends. Enjoy your Monday night my dear German and Ozlandien citizens.




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen