Mittwoch, 6. April 2011

Question of the day: Who will you miss the most?

It is always difficult to say and to answer the question who I will miss the most. Of course I will miss all my friends and my family but I think as you would all say and will all know, some people make your life worth living and enrich it in a decisive dimension.
To mention at first are my parents. I think the farewell this time won't be as difficult as it was 2008 when I left Germany for 6 month. But still I am sure it won't be easy this time as well. They mean a lot to me, cause I know I can always count on them. It is soothing to know you have two amazing people who support you and your plans and back you and catch you if you fall. I think there are no other people who I have more confidence in. I have noticed in the last years familyrealtions such as the one between me and my parents are really rare.
But what die the "Comedian Harmonists" ones sing:" A friend, a good friend, is the best what exsists in this world"
And they were right. Two terrific, splendid and amazing people in my life make every day just wonderful. Agathi und Christopher. Starting in the day with a huge smile, when I see them is unavoidable. A good friendship not just means partying but deep faith, awesome talks (funny and serious) and knowingin that this person helps you even in the darkest moment.
The whole way of life is shaped by new contacts and acquaintances but only a few of them become true, adorable friends. What can you do with a bunch of people and contacts if you can't call any of them your true friend? I know when school ends next week, I won't see you guys that often anymore but I am sure we will keep in contact. And I know I can always count on you.
That's it for now.
P.S. One person still misses, my girlfriend. But she gets an extra post :)

1 Kommentar:

  1. Hi Sebastian,

    school will be finished in a few weeks - very successful. But out of my own experience I know the last weeks are the most strenous. Good luck and don't hurry.

    Roundtheworld

    AntwortenLöschen