Donnerstag, 14. April 2011

In most German schools the final-year students celebrate their last week of school by costuming and partying the whole week.
This week was our last one and what can I say.... it was just awesome.
The week started with the first motto: Hero of our childhood. I had quite a few but the one I chose at the end was Micky Mouse. The first foto shows me as micky and a schoolmate who dressed as Mini.
Day two was one of the best ones. The motto: Retro 70's, 80's, so most of us dressed as hippies,so did I. Foto 2 shows me, a friend and my german teacher Mr. Dr. Hinz. He is just one of the best teachers you can imagine. I will miss him :(

Day three is a bit hard to explain. We all dressed as asocial people. Before I start to explain further details, just watch the picture.

Today was the last day in  costumes. We changed genders. Boys became girls and girls became boys. Very hot, but I must admit I am happy to be a boy :)

Tomorrow will be our last day. A whole day partying in school, city and disco :) can't wait. Get ready to party and enjoy your last day in school.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen