Sonntag, 10. April 2011

The person I will miss a lot is my awesome girlfriend. It is hard to find the right words for her but as she entered my life four month ago (thursday this week four month ago to be honest) I wouldn't have believed  that someone could change my life and turn it upside down in such an imense and amazing way.
Every month, week, day, hour, minute, second with her is the heaven on earth and indescribable enchanting.
It might sound all a bit schmaltzy but all the ones who are in love can imagine how I feel. Waking up in the morning the first person I am thinking of is my girlfriend, the last thought in the evening before going to bed is her.You cannot simply compare love to anything else in this world. The emotion changes everything around you. It paints the whole world into brighter hues of the nature. There is nothing that can be compared to this overwhelming feeling called love.
It took a while for me to find a person like her. Can you call it perfect? Well no one is perfect but she is very close to perfect. Her smile, her eyes, her hands, her charm, laugh, encouragement and her joy for the small things in life just inspires me and makes me feel happy every day. But the most valuable is that she sees, accepts and loves me as I am. I don't know what I will do without her even it is just three weeks I am going overseas. I wish she could come with me and experience the amazing spirit of Australia. But knowing she accompanies me in thought and I will be able to take her in my arms at the airport when I return makes it a bit better.
@Sophia:  What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
I love you and thanks for all you give to me. You mean so much to me.
I love you always forever

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen